Water Law and Policy Challenges
Recorded: December 18, 2013, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
The webinar draws on lessons learned in water management in the western U.S. and how those lessons can help water management in the eastern U.S.
- 00:00 - Introduction
- 02:07 - Floods, Droughts, and Water Availability
- 09:10 - Water Allocation Law
- 15:19 - Case studies in Western U.S. Water Management
- 34:07 - Potential Applicability to the Eastern US
- 41:04 - Questions and Answers
- 52:00 - Webinar Ends
Frequently Asked Questions
Charles Abdalla, Ph.D.