The Northeast Vegetable Meeting is an all day program in northeast Pennsylvania that is designed specifically for commercial vegetable growers. The meeting focuses on practical management of weed problems and current challenges.
To Be Covered
- Managing Bacteria in Peppers with Improved Cultivars/ Phytophthora Update
- Farm Labor 101: Helping Fruit and Vegetable Producers Understand Agricultural Labor Laws
- Update from the Department of Agriculture
- Vegetable Disease Management: Surviving a Wet Year
- Nutrient Management of Vegetable Crops & In-Season Monitoring Tools
- Sun Safety: Skin Cancer Prevention
- WPS Respirator Fit Testing
PDA pesticide applicator recertification credits are pending approval.
Frequently Asked Questions
Timothy Elkner, Michael Orzolek, Ph.D.