Twilight Vegetable Meeting
698 Troxelville Rd., Middleburg, PA
Amos and Judith Martin farm 35 acres and raise poultry. They grow nine acres of produce which includes 6 acres of pumpkins, 2 acres of cantaloupe, 0.5 acres of watermelons and 0.5 acres of peppers and tomatoes. All of their produce is marketed through the Buffalo Valley Produce Auction.
- From Mifflinburg take Route 104 south to Penn’s Creek. Turn right onto Troxelville Road. The farm is about 3/4 mile on your right.
- From Middleburg take 104 north to Penn’s Creek. Turn left onto Troxelville Road. The farm is about 3/4 mile on your right.
- Pennsylvania Vegetable Growers Association (PVGA)
- Buffalo Valley Produce Auction
- Snyder County Produce Auction
- Penn State Extension
Frequently Asked Questions