Have a question?
Search for Education by Thomas Ford!View All Education from Thomas Ford
Most recent education by Thomas Ford
- Registration is Open for the 2019 Commercial Tree Fruit Meetings
- Manteniendo Frescos los Productos Agrícolas Frescos
- High Tunnel Soil Test Report: Organic Matter and Cation Exchange Capacity
- Informe de Prueba del Suelo del Túnel Alto: Niveles de Sales Solubles
- Vegetable - Small Fruit Production Issues: August 2, 2018
Tom has worked for over 32 years with Cooperative Extension in Maryland, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania. During his career he has worked intensively with vegetable and fruit growers, greenhouse and nursery operators, landscape and turf professionals and area farmers with their production and pest management issues.
Tom is a native of Central Maryland and resides with his wife, Laura and their four sons in Duncansville, PA. Tom has a B.S. degree in Ornamental Horticulture from the University of Maryland and a MBA from Frostburg State University in Frostburg, MD. Tom currently serves as a Commercial Horticulture Educator with Penn State Extension and is housed in the Cambria County Extension Office in Ebensburg, PA.