All webinars are on Tuesday mornings from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM (EST) in September 2018 and running through April 2019 (additional titles will be added as plans are finalized). Webinars will be recorded for viewing at a later date.
- September 11, 2018 - Dairy Farm Safety. John Tyson (Penn State)
- October 9, 2018 - Cold Weather Calf Housing & Care. Dan McFarland (Penn State)
- November 20, 2018 - PDMP 2018 Corn Silage Trials. John Tyson (Penn State)
- December 11, 2018 - Robotic Milking Update. Mat Haan (Penn State)
- January 8, 2019 - Activity and Rumination Research. Mat Haan and Kevin Harvatine (Penn State)
- February 12, 2019 - Special Needs Cows. John Tyson and Dan McFarland (Penn State)
- March 12, 2019 - Hot Weather Comfort: Cows. John Tyson and Dan McFarland (Penn State)
- April 16, 2019 - Hot Weather Comfort: Calves and Heifers. Dan McFarland and Jud Heinrichs (Penn State)
We record all webinars and publish them on our website for viewing any time. Find all recorded webinars from the Dairy team on the Penn State Extension website.
Frequently Asked Questions
John Tyson, Dan McFarland, Robert Graves, Ph.D., P.E.