All webinars will be presented on the second Tuesday of the month starting on September 12, 2017, through April 10, 2018. All webinars are from 8:30 AM to 10:00 AM (EST) and will be recorded for viewing at a later date.
- September 12, 2017 - Troubleshooting with Time-Lapse Cameras
- October 10, 2017 - Non-Nutritional Factors that Influence Feed Intake
- December 12, 2017 - Transition Cows
- January 9, 2018 - Cleaning and Maintaining Milking Systems
- January 23, 2018 - 2017 PDMP Corn Silage Trails and Handling Silage Leachate
- February 6, 2018 - Big Data insert
- March 13, 2018 - Out with the Old, In with the New: Is It Feasible?
- April 10, 2018 - Animal Welfare Considerations in Dairy System Design
Find all recorded webinars from the Dairy team on the Penn State Extension website.
John Tyson, Dan McFarland, Robert Graves, Ph.D., P.E.
Daniel Ciolkosz, P.E., John Tyson
Eileen E. Fabian (Wheeler), Ph.D.