Susquehanna County Ag Day
When: Fri., Mar. 1, 2019 (10:00 AM - 3:00 PM)
Where: Elk Lake Junior Senior High School
2380 Elk Lake School Rd.
Springville, Pennsylvania 18844
registration deadline: February 25, 2019
Celebrate the valuable contributions of agriculture by participating in the 30th Annual Susquehanna County Ag Day. Registration is required for this fun and educational opportunity.
Events of the Day
- Educational Workshops – Registration required!
- Complimentary Lunch - Reservations required by Feb. 25, 2019 ($5 after deadline)
- Vendor Exhibits
- Health Fair Exhibits
- Ice Cream, Milk, and Cheese
- Pie Auction Fundraiser - Benefiting Susquehanna County 4-H Dairy Program and Dairy Princess/Promotion Program
General Attendee and Exhibitor/Sponsor Cost
- General Attendees/General Public - Although there is no cost for the general public and community to attend, registration is required!
- Business and Farm Exhibitors/Sponsors - Various levels and fees are available. Please click Register to see the Business and Farm Exhibitor/Sponsor tab on left for more information. Registration is required.
- Health Fair Exhibitor - Please click Register to see the Health Fair Exhibitor tab on the left menu for more information. Registration is required.
Click Register to sign up today!
Thank You to Our Sponsors
- Cabot Oil and Gas Corporation
Workshop Session 1
10:30 am Funding for Farmers
10:30 am 2019 Agronomic Updates Pesticide <1 Core/1 Cat.: PC, 01, & 18> *Also offered in Breakout Session 4.
10:30 am Everyday Wellness Habits
10:30 am Value and Control of Aquatic Plants and Algae in Ponds and Lakes
Workshop Session 2
11:30 am Planting for Pollinators* *Also offered at 12:45 PM.
Workshop Session 3
12:45 pm Planting for Pollinators* *Also offered at 11:30 AM.
12:45 pm Wildlife Habitat in Private Woodlots
12:45 pm Wrangling More Days out of the Mid-Atlantic Growing Season
Workshop Session 4
01:35 pm Spotted Lanternfly
01:35 pm Manure Management and No-Till Cover Crops
01:35 pm 2019 Agronomic Updates Pesticide <1 Core/1 Cat.: PC, 01, & 18> *Also offered in Breakout Session 1.
Frequently Asked Questions
Multiple Options Available