Soybean field. Photo credit: Penn State Extension
The annual Penn State Extension Agronomic Field Diagnostic Clinic will be held on July 18 and 19, 2018, 9am – 4:30pm at the Penn State Agronomy Research Farm near Rock Springs, PA.
Below is some information about the upcoming Penn State Agronomic Field Diagnostic Clinic. Please refer to the website for additional details and to register.
This year’s Clinic will include sessions on:
- Soybean management and soil quality for high yields
- To control slugs, you have to think like a slug
- Nematodes: What should we know and how should we sample depending on the goal?
- Precision nitrogen credits for cover crops and soil organic matter
- Herbicide modes of action: getting the most out of your programs
(CCA, NM, and pesticide credits will be available.)
Visit the Agronomic Field Diagnostic Clinic registration website for more information about each topic and select one of the dates to register.
The cost is $80/person. ($100 after July 10)
To register, please visit the Agronomic Field Diagnostic Clinic registration website and use the “on-line” registration system or call toll-free: 1-877-489-1398 or email: ExtensionRegistration@ag.psu.edu. Credit card and check payments will be accepted.
If you have questions about the Clinic please contact Dwight Lingenfelter (814-865-2242 or email@example.com). Inquires about registration should be directed to the registration office contacts listed.
We look forward to seeing you at this year’s Clinic!