Boys and Girls Club Work

Extension’s early youth program was called Boys and Girls Club Work which later became the modern day 4-H club program. The first such club on record in Cumberland County was a Boys Corn Club conducted by Dr. W.T. Phillipy of Carlisle in 1905.

Boys and Girls Club Work
Full-size image: 27 KB | View image View Download image Download