Professional Pest Managers School
The Professional Pest Managers School is a one-day pesticide update session that provides research-based information for applicators and offers a wide variety of training for licensed pesticide applicators.
Note: Pesticide Credits pending approval by the Pennsylvania Department of Agriculture.
- Category 06
- Category 07
- Category 09
- Category 10
- Category 11
- Category 15
- Category 16
- Category 18
- Category 22
- Category 23
Continuing Education Credits
The following continuing education credits will be offered for participants attending the full day.
- 4 CEUs for certified arborists
- 4 CEUs for ASLA
- 5 CEUs for Pennsylvania Certified Horticulturist
Licensed pesticide applicators
- Updates on pesticide safety and ornamental and turfgrass pests
- Classes in turf, landscape, pond maintenance, right-of-way, nursery, indoor pest control, and invertebrate pest management
- Re-certification credits in categories where it can be difficult to find re-certification credits