Marcellus Shale Landowner Coalitions: Form, Function, and Impact
When: August 23, 2018, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Grace Wildermuth will share her results from a research project that investigated Marcellus Shale landowner coalitions in a five-county region in Northeast Pennsylvania.
Topics discussed will include:
- coalition models and forms
- benefits and detriments of membership in a coalition
- best practices identified by members of coalitions
- specific effects of participation in a coalition for agriculturalists
- potential future applications of the landowner coalition model.
This webinar will benefit landowners, and organizations interested in coalition models.
Timothy Kelsey, Ph.D.