Marcellus Shale Landowner Coalitions: Form, Function, and Impact
When: August 23, 2018, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Grace Wildermuth will share her results from a research project that investigated Marcellus Shale landowner coalitions in a five-county region in Northeast Pennsylvania.
Topics discussed will include:
- coalition models and forms
- benefits and detriments of membership in a coalition
- best practices identified by members of coalitions
- specific effects of participation in a coalition for agriculturalists
- potential future applications of the landowner coalition model.
This webinar will benefit landowners, and organizations interested in coalition models.
Bryan Swistock, James Andrew Clark
Michael Jacobson, Ph.D.
Timothy Kelsey, Ph.D.
Charles Abdalla, Ph.D.