Livestock Judging Camp
Come join us at Penn State Livestock Judging Camp for a three-day, two-night event focusing on improving your livestock judging skills!
For Youth Ages 14-18 and Screened Adult Chaperones
A very limited number of spaces have been reserved for adult chaperones, who are invited to attend on a first-come, first-served basis. In order to attend, chaperones must be current on all Penn State volunteer and Mandated Reporter training requirements.
Space is limited. Register early to secure your place!
- Two nights of housing in the East Halls dormitories at Penn State
- All meals, beginning with dinner on Friday evening and ending with breakfast on Sunday morning
- Transportation around campus to and from Penn State Beef-Sheep Center
- All workshop materials and supplies
- Camp T-shirt
Youth Ages 14-18 and Screened Adult Chaperones who will get a chance to work one-on-one with the Penn State Livestock Judging Team Coach and Team Members
- Improve your livestock evaluation skills
- Understand performance data
- Improve your reasons skills
J. Craig Williams