Jana L. Peters
Animal Science Advising Coordinator
Have a question?
Search for Education by Jana L. Peters!View All Education from Jana L. Peters
Focus and Interests
Responsible for coordination of undergraduate student advising effort for the Animal Science major. Acts as the primary liaison with college and university undergraduate education offices. Other duties include coordination of New Student Orientation, conducting prospective student visits, responding to information requests, recruitment of students, assist with job and internship placement and career guidance.
Awards and Honors
- Department of Dairy and Animal Science Outstanding Lab Staff Award: December 1993
- Penn State Stockmen’s Club Booster Award: April 1993
- Penn State Alumni Association
- College of Agricultural Sciences Alumni Society
- Pennsylvania Livestock Association
- Penn State Stockmen's Club: Director, 1986-88
- Secretary-Treasurer 1988 to present
- 4-H Volunteer