Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
LEARN HOW TO STOP THE INVASIVE SPOTTED LANTERNFLY
Save For Later Print
This can create a serious risk to children's health and well-being. Children can be exposed to these harmful chemicals by inhalation, ingestion, and through skin contact. Inhaled vapors and dust from craft materials may damage the still-developing lungs of children. Also, children are more likely to ingest the chemicals in the materials because they often put their hands and art tools in their mouths. And on many occasions, art and craft time can be messy. Paints, markers, inks, and other materials can end up on children allowing chemicals to be absorbed into the body through the skin. What can you do to make sure art and craft time is safe for children in your care? Here are some simple tips:
Get notified when we have news, courses, or events of interest to you.
Thank you for your submission!