Introduction to Value-Added Dairy
- Entrepreneurial dairy product producers (including sheep, goat and cow dairies), who are interested in producing value-added products, such as cheese, butter and yogurt
- Value-added and the range of value-added product choices that can be produced
- Assessing market demand for value-added dairy products
- Creating a resources inventory
- Using different financial analysis tools to assess profit potential
Some courses also provide credits that can go towards professional certifications. None of the online courses offer credits that can go on a college transcript.
Please refer to the course description to learn if a specific course offers certificates and/or credits towards professional certification.
The definition of a passing grade varies from course to course. Once you register for an online course, please log in to learn about a specific course’s grading criteria.
Also, keep in mind that not all courses offer certificates. Please refer to the course description to learn whether or not a specific course offers a certificate.
Sarah Cornelisse, Jeffrey Hyde, Ph.D.
Paul Patterson, Lynn Kime, Jayson K. Harper, Ph.D.
Mary Barbercheck, Ph.D., Charles White