Intergenerational Programs and Practices for Senior Volunteers
Intergenerational Programs & Practices for Senior Volunteers is a certificate training program offered by Penn State University for older adults (55+) wishing to develop (or expand) intergenerational programs in their areas of interest.
Additional training and networking opportunities will be provided by Penn State and partnering organizations (will include: application seminars, intergenerational study tours, and intergenerational conferences).
Who should attend?
- RSVP Volunteers
- Master Gardeners
- 4-H Volunteers
- Certified Food & Wellness Volunteers
- Foster Grandparents
- AARP Volunteers
- Other adults looking to make a difference in young people's lives.
- Build intergenerational program development skills.
- Extend your leadership skills.
- Apply your intergenerational experience to shape new programs.
- Penn State Intergenerational Program (rooted in Penn State Extension)
- Penn State Center for Healthy Aging
- RSVP-Centre County
- OLLI at Penn State
- Office of Multicultural Affairs (Coll. Ag Sciences)
Frequently Asked Questions