Helping Delaware River Communities Prepare for Flooding and Climate
Recorded: November 30, 2016, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
In this webinar Ann Faulds will discuss how this Climate Team has worked with communities to identify vulnerabilities and develop strategies to adapt including green stormwater management solutions to improve water quality, beautify communities, and reduce heat island and flooding impacts.
- 0:00 - Introduction
- 2:40 - What is PA SeaGrant and Outline for Webinar
- 4:36 - Future Pennsylvania Climate Scenarios
- 10:00 - Assessing Climate Risks in Coastal Areas
- 17:42 - Community Resilience Work in Chester, PA
- 30:30 - Question/Answer Session Begins
- 41:53 - Webinar Ends
Frequently Asked Questions
Albert Jarrett, Ph.D.