Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) for Meat and Poultry Processors
Taught by instructors certified by the International HACCP Alliance with extensive experience in food safety training. Meets USDA requirements for HACCP training for fresh and further-processed meat and poultry processors.
- Meat and polutry processors
- Food safety professionals that work in the meat and/or poultry industry
- Quality assurance managers and supervisors
- HACCP coordinators
- Operational managers
- Anyone who needs to meet the requirements for HACCP training
- The fundamentals of HACCP and how to apply to meat and poultry processing operations
- How to develop a HACCP plan
Luke LaBorde, Ph.D.