Gregory P Martin, Ph.D., PAS
Extension Educator, Poultry
Have a question?
Search for Education by Gregory P Martin, Ph.D., PAS!View All Education from Gregory P Martin, Ph.D., PAS
Gregory Martin is an extension educator in poultry with the state extension team. Gregory Holds an MBA in Agricultural Operations Management & Economics, and a PhD in Poultry Science concentrating in Poultry Physiology and Management. Gregory is registered in three separate categories as a Professional Animal Scientist (PAS) with the American Registry of Animal Science. In addition Gregory is certified as a poultry welfare auditor for all classes of poultry.
Gregory's extension program focuses on issues surrounding emergency preparedness, food safety, agrosecurity, biosecurity, welfare & animal handling, disease management, mortality composting, nutrient management, township concerns with agriculture and the effective control of pests that affect animal production systems.
- Penn State Extension Poultry Team
- Poultry Science Association
- PA Gamebird Association
- PA Association of County Extension Agents
- Epsilon Sigma Pi
- Extension Disaster Education Network (EDEN)
- South Central Task Force (ESF #11 support)
- American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (PAS)
- Professional Animal Auditor Certification Organization (Animal Welfare)