Gregory Martin, PAS
Extension Educator, Poultry
Have a question?
Search for Education by Gregory Martin, PAS!View All Education from Gregory Martin, PAS
Gregory Martin is an extension educator in poultry with the state extension team. Gregory Holds an MBA in Agricultural Operations Management & Economics, and a PhD in Poultry Science concentrating in Poultry Physiology and Management. Gregory is registered in three separate categories as a Professional Animal Scientist (PAS) with the American Registry of Animal Science. In addition Gregory is certified as a poultry welfare auditor for all classes of poultry.
Gregory's extension program focuses on issues surrounding emergency preparedness, food safety, agrosecurity, biosecurity, welfare & animal handling, disease management, mortality composting, nutrient management, township concerns with agriculture and the effective control of pests that affect animal production systems.
- Penn State Extension Poultry Team
- Poultry Science Association
- PA Gamebird Association
- PA Association of County Extension Agents
- Epsilon Sigma Pi
- Extension Disaster Education Network (EDEN)
- South Central Task Force (ESF #11 support)
- American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (PAS)
- Professional Animal Auditor Certification Organization (Animal Welfare)