Forage Weed Management
01 Agronomic Crops
18 Demonstration and Research
- Certified pesticide applicators seeking Category 1 or 18 credits
- Crop farmers
- Livestock owners
- Importance of having an integrated weed management program
- Cultural, mechanical, and chemical control s
- Common forage weeds and what herbicides best control them
- Issues with weeds in forage, such as reduction in forage quality, animal stocking rates, and forage intake
- Management items in grass pastures and hayfields
Some courses also provide credits that can go towards professional certifications. None of the online courses offer credits that can go on a college transcript.
Please refer to the course description to learn if a specific course offers certificates and/or credits towards professional certification.
The definition of a passing grade varies from course to course. Once you register for an online course, please log in to learn about a specific course’s grading criteria.
Also, keep in mind that not all courses offer certificates. Please refer to the course description to learn whether or not a specific course offers a certificate.
Ed Rajotte, Ph.D.