Forage Weed Management
01 Agronomic Crops
18 Demonstration and Research
- Certified pesticide applicators seeking Category 1 or 18 credits
- Crop farmers
- Livestock owners
You will learn how to:
- understand the importance of having an integrated weed management program
- implement cultural, mechanical, and chemical controls
- identify common forage weeds and what herbicides best control them
- analyze issues with weeds in forage, such as reduction in forage quality, animal stocking rates, and forage intake
Frequently Asked Questions
Some courses also provide credits that can go towards professional certifications. None of the online courses offer credits that can go on a college transcript.
Please refer to the course description to learn if a specific course offers certificates and/or credits towards professional certification.
The definition of a passing grade varies from course to course. Once you register for an online course, please log in to learn about a specific course’s grading criteria.
Also, keep in mind that not all courses offer certificates. Please refer to the course description to learn whether or not a specific course offers a certificate.
Ed Rajotte, Ph.D.