Everybody Walk Across PA
When: April 2, 2018 8:00 AM to May 28, 2018 6:00 PM
Where: Throughout Pennsylvania
registration deadline: April 6, 2018
To meet the goal of Everybody Walk Across PA, each person will need to average walking or exercising the equivalent of ten miles per week for eight weeks.
Along the way you will receive tips on buying, eating and using fruits and vegetables as well as fun information about towns along the route.
For more information on this program, visit our Everybody Walk 2018 resources.
- Anyone interested in getting more exercise and maintaining a healthy lifestyle
- Anyone interested in hiking and the outdoors
- Anyone who is new to walking for exercise
- Experienced walkers looking for fun places to walk in Pennsylvania
- You will learn about interesting and scenic places to visit in Pennsylvania
- You will learn how physical activity can improve your health
- You will learn how to get more physical activity
- You will learn how exercise can be fun and social
Monday, April 2, 2018
J. Craig Williams