Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
LEARN HOW TO STOP THE INVASIVE SPOTTED LANTERNFLY
Save For Later Print
1. Which of the following are grain entrapment hazards?
A. Grain BridgeB. Grain AvalancheC. Grain RiverD. A and BE. B and C
2. Once a person is submerged in grain, how many pounds of force is needed to free them from the grain?
A. 550 poundsB. 1000 poundsC. 750 poundsD. 900 pounds
3. When using a standard size auger, how quickly can you be trapped in grain up to your waist?
A. 5 secondsB. 10 secondsC. 20 secondsD. 30 seconds
4. How effective was this demonstration in helping you to understand the hazards of flowing grain?
Not very effective Somewhat effective Moderately effective Very effective Not sure
5. As a result of this demonstration, how likely are you to enter a grain bin?
Not very likelySomewhat likelyModerately likelyVery likelyNot sure