Recently added item(s)
You have no items in your shopping cart.
Personalize your experience with Penn State Extension. Subscribe today!
Save For Later Print
Updated: August 17, 2017
1. Which of the following are grain entrapment hazards?
A. Grain BridgeB. Grain AvalancheC. Grain RiverD. A and BE. B and C
2. Once a person is submerged in grain, how many pounds of force is needed to free them from the grain?
A. 550 poundsB. 1000 poundsC. 750 poundsD. 900 pounds
3. When using a standard size auger, how quickly can you be trapped in grain up to your waist?
A. 5 secondsB. 10 secondsC. 20 secondsD. 30 seconds
4. How effective was this demonstration in helping you to understand the hazards of flowing grain?
Not very effective Somewhat effective Moderately effective Very effective Not sure
5. As a result of this demonstration, how likely are you to enter a grain bin?
Not very likelySomewhat likelyModerately likelyVery likelyNot sure