Early Care and Education Professional Development Event
Join us for the 2018 Clearfield County Early Care and Education Professional Development Day. This event is formatted to allow for in-depth discussion on some of the most important and timely topics affecting today’s early care and education professionals.
- Methamphetamine/Opioid Awareness
- Growing Brains Can Suffer from Stress, Too!
- Safe and Proper Lifting Tips for Child Care Workers
- Improving Skills that Facilitate Concept Development
- Minimizing Challenging Behavior in Young Children
- Using Theory to Help Build Positive Connections with Children and Families
Sponsored by Keystone Research Corporation
- Early care and education professionals
Frequently Asked Questions
Daniel Francis Perkins, Ph.D., Janet Agnes Welsh, Ph.D., Claudia Mincemoyer, Ph.D.