Dairy Management Mondays
Designed for dairy producers, their employees and advisers, this series includes presentations on topics important to the management of the dairy farm.
All webinars will be presented on the third Monday of the month starting on September 24, 2018 and running through April 22, 2019. All webinars are from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (EST) and will be recorded for viewing at a later date. Live webinars can be viewed on the day of the program.
- September 24, 2018 - Workforce Focus: "Don't drift ... manage!" Lisa Holden (Penn State)
- October 15, 2018 - Is your cow ready to breed? Adrian Barragan (Penn State)
- November 19, 2018 - Stress Management. Suzanne Pish (Michigan State)
- December 17, 2018 - Dairy Financial Analysis. Tim Beck and Rob Goodling (Penn State)
- January 21, 2019 - Workforce Focus: "Ready, Set, Perform!" Lisa Holden (Penn State)
- February 18, 2019 - Rumen development in the transition calf. Jud Heinrichs (Penn State)
- March 18, 2019 - Workforce Focus: "A look in the mirror - What's your leadership style?" Lisa Holden (Penn State)
- April 22, 2019 - Communicating with Hispanic workers. Adrian Barragan and Mauricio Rosales (Penn State)
Dairy producers, Dairy farm employees and Dairy Advisors and Consultants.
Presentations will include a wide range of topics important in the day-to-day management of the dairy farm.
Frequently Asked Questions
Multiple Options Available
J. Craig Williams