Crops to Cows to Cash
Long-term success in the dairy business means managing year-round challenges. The Crops to Cows to Cash brings forward thinking consultants together to establish a year-round financial and production management strategy they can use with their clientele.
It is designed for all accounting styles, including paper or computer-based, including QuickBooks users.
Four workshops throughout the year combine collaborative learning with case farm demonstrations and interactive tools to develop long-term financial and production record keeping strategies for farm success!
Program is limited to the first 10 registrants.
- Commitment to attending 4 classroom settings.
- Ability to use one of your clients' information on cropping practices, feeding and financials.
- Computer skills
- How to help your clients make positive management decisions
- How to review and interpret current dairy records
- How to help your clients keep dairy records
- How to help your clients manage their finances
- How to help clients that use different accounting styles (paper, computer, or QuickBooks)
- How to help your clients increase profit
J. Craig Williams
Jud Heinrichs, Virginia A. Ishler, Daryl Maulfair