Common Concerns About Water and Shale Gas Drilling: Mid-Atlantic Region
- Joy Drohan - freelance science writer and editor
- Jennifer Fetter - Renewable Natural Resources, Penn State Extension
- Sanford Smith - Department of Ecosystem Science and Management, Penn State
- Charles Abdalla - Department of Agricultural Economics, Sociology, and Education, Penn State
- David Yoxtheimer - Earth & Mineral Sciences, Penn State
- Brian Benham, Virginia Tech
- James Clark, Penn State Extension
- Alan Collins, West Virginia University
- Corrie Cotton, University Of Maryland Eastern Shore
- Deb Grantham, Cornell University
- Dennis McIntosh, Delaware State University
- David Messersmith, Penn State Extension
- Brian Rahm, Cornell University
This material is based on work supported in part by the National Institute of Food and Agriculture, U.S. Department of Agriculture, under Agreement No. 2008-51130-19500.
The Mid-Atlantic Water Program is a coordinated effort among Delaware State University; University of Delaware; University of the District of Columbia; University of Maryland; University of Maryland, Eastern Shore; Penn State; Virginia State University; Virginia Tech; and West Virginia University.