Education Program Associate
Have a question?
Search for Education by Carol Loveland!View All Education from Carol Loveland
Most recent education by Carol Loveland
- Pipeline Safety and Recognizing a Pipeline Leak
- Collaborative Initiative Creates Well-level Data for Participating States
- Resolution to revise regulations on natural gas development approved by DRBC
- Energy Resources Used in US Power Plants in 2016
- A Look at Natural Gas–fired Electricity Generation in 2017
Carol currently works with the Shale Education Team, providing leadership and administrative support for programs, webinars, tours, the natural gas website, and other shale-related matters.
She has worked with a variety of stakeholders including the public, government, industry, business, non-governmental organizations and academia, locally, nationally and globally. Most of her work is done 'behind the scenes' in providing quality programs and materials related to shale education.
Carol worked as the county master gardener coordinator for seven years, and is a master gardener herself.