Senior Extension Associate; Water Resources Coordinator
Have a question?
Search for Education by Bryan Swistock!View All Education from Bryan Swistock
Most recent education by Bryan Swistock
- Call for Presenters for 2019 Pennsylvania Groundwater Symposium
- Should You Test Your Water for Arsenic?
- Penn State Master Well Owner Network Shows Impact with Drinking Water Education
- Applications Being Accepted for Next Penn State Master Well Owner Course
- MWON Volunteers Participate in Water Testing and Interpretation Project
Since 1988, Bryan Swistock has served as a water resources Extension Associate with Penn State Extension. He conducts applied research and Extension programs on emerging water topics including private water supply management, pond/lake management, emerging contaminants, acid deposition, watershed hydrology, and water treatment.