Bioremediation Technologies to Solve Global Water Challenges
When: December 17, 2014, 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
She covers the health effects and treatment options for emerging contaminants along with a discussion of the Penn State Ecomachine and some global examples of new technologies being used to remove emerging contaminants.
- 1:00 - Introduction
- 4:02 - Endocrine Disrupting Compounds and Emerging Contaminants
- 8:32 - Occurrence of these chemicals across the U.S.
- 13:15 - Health effects
- 15:30 - Treatment options for removing emerging contaminants
- 29:00 - The Penn State Ecomachine
- 41:00 - Global Case Studies
- 47:47 - Individual actions to reduce emerging contaminants in the environment
- 50:30 - Questions and Answers
- 56:39 - Webinar Ends