Becoming Trauma Informed
When: November 7, 2018, 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Where: Farm and Home Center
1383 Arcadia Road
Lancaster, Pennsylvania 17601
registration deadline: November 5, 2018
Join us for a series of workshops that define trauma and identify the impact of trauma and adversity on behavior, functioning, and health across the lifetime.
- November 7, 2018: Secondary Traumatic Stress, Resilience & Supportive Practices
Community and family members
- Identify practice skills for building strong and responsive relationships.
- Define secondary traumatic stress, resilience, and supportive practices.
- Understand the importance of a self-care plan for work and home.
- Identify necessary factors for health and well-being.