Alexander Nikolov Hristov, Ph.D.
Professor of Dairy Nutrition
Have a question?
Search for Education by Alexander Nikolov Hristov, Ph.D.!View All Education from Alexander Nikolov Hristov, Ph.D.
- 2008-Present: Associate Professor of Dairy Nutrition, Department of Dairy and Animal Science, Penn State
- 1999-2008: Associate Professor, Department of Animal and Veterinary Science, University of Idaho
- 1997-1999: Term Research Scientist II, Agriculture Canada, Lethbridge Research Centre, Canada
- 1995-1997: Visiting Scientist, Agriculture Canada, Lethbridge Research Centre, Canada
- 1990-1991, 1993: Visiting Scientist, US Dairy Forage Research Center, Madison, Wisconsin
- 1983-1997: Research Scientist, Institute of Animal Sciences, Kostinbrod, Bulgaria
Ph.D., Academy of Agricultural Sciences, Sofia, Bulgaria, 1993 B.Sc., Higher Institute of Zooengineering and Veterinary Medicine, Stara Zagora, Bulgaria, 1983