A Study of Roadside Springs in Pennsylvania
Recorded: October 30, 2013 12:00 PM
They also cover the definition of a groundwater spring, how springs should be constructed, and a summary of risks associated with drinking water from a spring.
- 0:56 - Introduction to Groundwater Springs
- 2:06 - Definition of a Spring
- 4:29 - Proper Construction of a Household Spring
- 7:25 - The Penn State Study of Roadside Springs
- 19:02 - A Summary of Results from the Study
- 20:51 - Risks from Roadside Springs
- 21:40 - Questions and Answers
- 38:04 - Webinar Ends
Frequently Asked Questions
Richard Stehouwer, Ph.D.