The Carbondale PROSPER Team counts on financial and in-kind support from area businesses, agencies, organizations, religious institutions, and individuals to ensure that youth and family programming is offered year after year. We would like to thank the following businesses, groups, and individuals that have helped us make PROSPER a success in Carbondale.
- Lackawanna County Office of Youth and Family Services
- Lackawanna/Susquehanna Office of Drug and Alcohol Programs
- City of Carbondale
- The Windsor Inn
- Carbondale YMCA
- The Scranton Area Foundation
- The United Way
- The Blue Ribbon Foundation of Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania
- The American Medical Association Foundation
- The Pennsylvania Department of Economic and Community Development
- The City of Carbondale Economic and Community Development Block Grant
A member of the Carbondale PROSPER Team would be happy to visit your organization or business to talk more about the important work that is being done throughout the community. If you are inclined to provide support of any kind or would like to know how you can learn more about the Team, please contact Karen Thomas.