Healthy York Network
This is an access to health care program for low-income, uninsured and under-insured individuals. We also a non-profit pharmacy in conjunction with our program.
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- 116 South George St.
116 South George St.
York, PA 17401
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- York County
- Basic Living Resources
- Health resources/advice/advocacy
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- We have nurse disease manager who does some education work with patients with chronic health conditions.
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- Insofar as our pharmacy is run as a non-profit entity, we could always put financial contributions to good use.
- We also have a case worker who works out of Adams County. For more information about services in Adams County, call 800-429-2430.