Family Emergency Assistance
We provide basic needs assistance for people in need. Assistance includes: food, clothing, utility assistance, rent assistance, and emergency prescription drugs.
- Salvation Army
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- 30 East King Street
York, Pa 17401
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- York County
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Children's Therapeutic Groups
- Basic Living Resources
- Financial Assistance
- Housing resources/advice/advocacy
- Health resources/advice/advocacy
- emergency prescription drugs
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- We are always open for donations of clothing and food.
- We also have various programs for youth, including a tutoring program, an afterschool program, a daycamp, and a residential camp.