Crisis Nursery /Parent Support Groups/Family Advocacy/Hotline Service
We provide many services, including, the Crisis Nursery (an overnight or day respite assistance center for families to bring children from 0-6 years of age), Parent Support groups (weekly meetings held at two locations - the Lehman Center and Dallastown-, with free childcare), a Family Advocacy Service (we do home visits and try to link families up to available services and resources in the community), and a 24 hour hotline service for individuals needing support.
- The Lehman Center
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- 400 W Market Street
York, PA 17401
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- York County
- Social/Emotional Support
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Individual/Family Counseling
- Child Care
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- Frequency Of Meetings
- Level of Formality
- Not Particularly Formal/Informal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- We are always looking for volunteers and help with our fundraising activities.
- The phone number of our 24 hour hotline service (for any issue, e.g., needing to talk to someone, needing a resource, etc.) is: 717-845-5771, or 800-635-6619.