Program provides services to children, ages birth to three, who exhibit a 25% delay in one or more areas of development or has a known physical or mental condition which has a high probability of resulting in a developmental delay. The services are provided in the family's home or at a caregiver's home.
- UCP of Western PA, Inc.
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- ONE Corporate Circle, Suite 2000
Greensburg, PA 15601
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Armstrong, Indiana, Westmoreland Counties
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Individual/Family Counseling
- Provide direct therapy to child; one hour weekly.
- Level of Formality
- Very Informal