Services for victims of domestic and sexual violence.
We provide FREE and CONFIDENTIAL services to victims of domestic and sexual violence and child sexual assault. Services available are: 24-hour HOTLINE (888-832-2272); counseling, therapy and support groups for victims and their significant others; battered women’s shelter; medical and legal advocates; community outreach to children preK-12th grade and to adult community and faith groups.
- Blackburn Center Against Domestic & Sexual Violence
- Contact Person
- Terry Stewart
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- PO Box 398, Greensburg PA 15601
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Westmoreland County, but Hotline is available to anyone. [24 hour hotline: 888-832-2272]
- Social/Emotional Support
- Individual/Family Counseling
- For the Child (in schools preschools or other community setting)
- Education for adults
- Level of Formality
- Blackburn Center supports victims, families and significant others who have been touched by domestic or sexual violence. If you have questions or concerns, or if you know or suspect that the child you are raising has been a victim or a witness, please call our Hotline for information and support.