Pike County Family Literacy Program
Provides basic adult education, GED instruction, ESL instruction and parenting education to primary caregivers of children under the age of 8 years, free of charge to clients. This program is free of charge.
- Northampton Community College
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- 321 Fifth Street
Milford, PA 18337
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Pike County
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Children's Therapeutic Groups
- For the Child (in schools, preschools, or other community setting)
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- GED, Basic education, ESL instruction and parenting classes.
- Level of Formality
- Not Particularly Formal/Informal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- Potential speakers and publications.