The Kinship Institute
The Kinship Institute at PSSC is a new initiative, with the mission to "network organizations and promote best practices in serving relative caregivers in non-profit, corporate, and government agencies." Drawing on expertise developed with the Kids n' Kin program, the Institute offers techinal assistance and training for agencies, hosted a major conference in 2006, and undertakes research on the field, and works to promote policies and legislation that would benefit caregivers in Philadelphia and Pennsylvania.
- Philadelphia Society for Services to Children (PSSC)
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- 415 South 15th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19146
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- It would be helpful to have an in-depth conversation with someone from your organization to discuss the planning and development of this initiative. We would also be happy to share the resource guide and research report that were developed in the fall of 2006.