Parent Action Network
Prevention program which is available free of charge to any Philadelphia resident: free support groups for parents, teens & children, information and referral, training and consultation on organizing and leading support groups, speakers bureau specializing in family issues.
- City of Philadelphia Department of Human Services
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- 1515 Arch Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Philadelphia County
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- Frequency Of Meetings
- Average Number of Participants
- Level of Formality
- Somewhat Formal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- It would be helpful for us to have a documented research study on effectiveness of out services.