Norris Square After School Program
An after-school program with a support component for the support of the caregiving grandparents. Our staff is dedicated to educating and empowering the children in the neighborhood. We provide a welcoming environment, focus the programs on academic enrichment, and nurture values of honest, open communication respect, and social responsibility.
- Norris Square Family Center at McKinley Elementary School
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- 2101 N. Orkney St.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- 19122 Zip code Area
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Individual/Family Counseling
- After School Program
- Basic Living Resources
- Information and referral service.
- Level of Formality
- Very Informal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- Publication to help grandparents and grandchildren connect, counseling family therapy.