GrandFamily Resource Center
The GrandFamily Resource Center is a program of the Supportive Older Women's Network that provides a one-stop service for grandparents or older relatives raising children with weekly ongoing support groups, counseling, access to needed resources such as navigating the school system or custody issues, specialized parenting workshops, and computer training.
- Supportive Older Women's Network
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- 4100 Main Street
4100 Main Street
Philadelphia, PA 19127
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Social/Emotional Support
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Child Care
- Basic Living Resources
- Housing resources/advice/advocacy
- Health resources/advice/advocacy
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- Parenting, educational, and computer workshops and trainings
- Frequency Of Meetings
- Offered multiple times weekly
- Average Number of Participants
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- The GrandFamily Resource Center program always welcomes referrals to the programs and any individual or organization looking to collaborate for the greater good of grandfamilies.