Grandparents Second Time Around
Provides a strong support system, linking with other grandparent support groups to share ideas. Reaches out to grandparents in the community.
- Minority Health/Shaw Regional Health System
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- P O Box 301
P O Box 301
Farrell, PA 16121
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Shenago Valley
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Basic Living Resources
- Housing resources/advice/advocacy
- Health resources/advice/advocacy
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- Parenting skills.
- Frequency Of Meetings
- Twice monthly
- Average Number of Participants
- Level of Formality
- Very Informal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- Parenting skills certificate program.