WE maintain a support group for grandparents who are caring for their grandchildren. We meet once a month at the James V. Brown Library - Family Place. We invited speakers such as; attorneys, educators, and adoption workers.
- Family Support Center
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- 200 East Street Sharwell Building
Williamsport,, PA 17701
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- Frequency Of Meetings
- once a month
- Average Number of Participants
- Level of Formality
- Very Informal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- speakers publications