Grandparents and Other Relatives Raising Children
This is a support group for grandparents and other relatives raising children. The monthly meeting consists of dinner, a speaker and discussion focused on selected topics of concern to these families in this role. Childcare is provided during the meetings.
- Penn State Cooperative Extension in Lawrence county
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- 430 Court Street (Courthouse)
New Castle, PA 16105
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Caregiver Support Groups
- Children's Therapeutic Groups
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- Frequency Of Meetings
- Average Number of Participants
- Level of Formality
- Somewhat Formal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- We could use help in marketing our services. Advocacy.