Juniata County Head Start
Head Start preschool program.
- Juniata County Child Care and Development
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- P O Box 54
Mifflintown, PA 17059
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Juniata County
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Children's Therapeutic Groups
- Pre-school for low-income families.
- Basic Living Resources
- Housing resources/advice/advocacy
- Health resources/advice/advocacy
- Nutrition, Literacy Education
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- Job training, CDL bus driver certification.
- Frequency Of Meetings
- Twice monthly
- Average Number of Participants
- Level of Formality
- Somewhat Informal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- We would distribute publications of interest, could use speakers on family/legal issues, regarding custody cases.