Women In Need(WIN)/Victim Services
Services victims of violent crimes, including domestic violence and sexual assault/child sexual abuse, provide shelter and counseling, court and medical accompaniment 24 hours hot line.
- Women In Need(WIN)/Victim Services
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- P O Box 25
Chambersburg, PA 17201
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Franklin, Fulton Counties
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Basic Living Resources
- Housing resources/advice/advocacy
- For the Child (in schools, preschools, or other community setting)
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- New Beginnings Workshops
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- Publications and resources to distribute to grandparents whose grandchildren have been molested or witnesses domestic violence.