Grandparents Raising Minor Children
We have two active programs for grandparents or any other kinship provider. Our groups meet weekly. They are free of charge and include free childcare during group session. Our programs are professionally facilitated and our focus is to provide support and education to anyone in the position of raising a family for the second time. We offer advice and resources in an informal setting.
- Family Support of Central PA
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- 3700 Vartan Way
Harrisburg, PA 17110
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Dauphin and Perry Counties
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Frequency Of Meetings
- 50 weekly meetings per year
- Average Number of Participants
- Level of Formality
- Somewhat Informal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- Speakers and resources. Referrals for our groups are always welcome.
- We are affiliated with Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance.