WIC Nutrition Program
WIC provides the following services free of charge:
• Vouchers for healthy food that can be redeemed at participating supermarkets and grocery stores.
• Quality nutrition education
• Information on how to prepare healthy, low-cost meals
• Breastfeeding education and support for expecting and nursing mothers
• Basic health screenings
• Referrals to health and social services
• Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program for those who qualify.
WIC is for any pregnant, breastfeeding, and non-breastfeeding women of any age; infants and children under 5 years of age who:
• Meet WIC income guidelines
• Have a nutritional or medical need
• Live in Pennsylvania
- Maternal & Family Health Services, Inc.
- Phone Number
- • 2268 Elmira St.
Sayre, PA 18840
• 8 Main Street Suite 1
Towanda, PA 18848
- Basic Living Resources
- Grandparents with infants and children under 5 years of age may be eligible for this program, contact us for more information.