SCOPE-Spring Cove Outreach for Parent Enrichment
The Center focuses on parents and their children from infancy through age 5. Weekly make-it and take-it projects for parents, as well as activities for children. Computer programs available to families and monthly events such as a fall and spring preschool screening, parent/child care provider workshops, field trips, seasonal parties and other organized group activities.
- Spring Cove School District
- Contact Person
- Phone Number
- Fax Number
- 239 Poplar Street
Roaring Spring, PA 16635
- Geographical area(s) in which services are provided
- Blair County
- Approximate Number Of Families Serviced
- Social/Emotional Support
- Parent networking/sharing
- Basic Living Resources
- We can make referrals to other appropriate agencies.
- For the Child (in schools, preschools, or other community setting)
- For the Adult (formal or informal training in childcare; e.g. certificate program or continuing education course)
- Resources for school readiness and parenting.
- Frequency Of Meetings
- Average Number of Participants
- Level of Formality
- Very Informal
- What assistance might your group/program need to better obtain your objective(s) (e.g., identifying potential speakers, gathering information, obtaining publications, etc.)?
- Funding for materials, guest speakers, local publicity